Check in begins at 11 am. Play is from 1 pm to 3:30 pm only.
Parking is at a premium, please carpool!
Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce Ice Golf Participating and Waiver Form
Refunds: Registration fees for Ice Golf will not be refunded due to weather conditions that create unsafe conditions for participants and sponsors. The event may be relocated should the lake be unsafe. Cancellation of the event due to weather or other hazards will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Chamber President.
Equal Access Policy: The Chamber is committed to providing equal access to its events without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin or disability. The Chamber will make every attempt to provide reasonable accommodations.
Waiver: I wish to participate in the Prior Lake Chamber Ice Golf (the Activity) I state and affirm that:
1. My participating is voluntary, no one is forcing me to participate.
2. I understand the acknowledge the Activity I am about to voluntarily engage in is a sport, played with sporting equipment on ice, intended for adults, and thus, as a participate, I will be exposed to certain risks, including, but not limited to, sprains, strains, bruises, cuts, broken bones and head injuries. I understand appreciate the these risks, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, may result in injury, death, illness, or disease to myself or other persons, and may result in damage, including complete destruction, to my property or property of others. I further acknowledge and understand that I can avoid these risks by not participating in the Activity.
3. I understand and acknowledge that participating in the Activity, I may be photographed or video recorded. I hereby grant the recordings, regardless of their quality for any purpose an in any manner, including, but not limited to, posting such photographs or video recordings to Facebook. I consent to the public association of my name with such photographs or video recordings.
4. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Activity, I hereby personally assume all risks in connection the Activity, and I hereby agree to hold the Chamber as well as their official, employees, agents, members and sponsors, harmless and I waive any right to make claims or bring lawsuits against the Chamber, their members, and anyone working on behalf of those parties for any injuries or damages arising from or relating to my participating in the Activity.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this waiver does not apply to any injuries/damages that are result of any willful, wanton, or intentional misconduct by the Chamber, their members or anyone acting on behalf of those parties.
6. I understand that entering into and signing this agreement affects my legal rights and results in my giving up or waiving certain legal rights and I accept this and sign this agreement of my own free will.
7. The terms of this agreement shall bind the members of my family, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives if I am deceased.
8. My signature indicates I have read this entire document, understand it completely, acknowledge that it cannot be modified or changed in any way by oral representations, and agree to be bound by it terms.
Signing my name in the following field will act as my signature for the above waiver and releases.
Team Name: ______________________________________________________
All Teammates need to sign this.
Food will be available for purchase.