The Saints Foundation (St. Francis and St. Gertrude’s) is looking forward to the fall and to our NEW EVENT, the Saints Trigger Tournament on Thursday, October 3rd at the Horse and Hunt Club in Prior Lake and hope you would like to be part of it.
The event will focus on a three-course Sporting Clay Tournament with five-person teams. Children 12 and over, with a firearms safety certification, are welcome to participate with an adult.
- $1200 for an all-inclusive five-person team, PLUS station sponsorship at the tournament (includes signage, table, and chair at the station AND inclusion in the event program and online collateral)
- $600 for an all-inclusive three-person team
- $200 individual participation with all amenities included for teams
- $250 station sponsorship ONLY (includes signage, table, and chair at the station AND inclusion in the event program and online collateral)
- $40 Pig Roast, dinner only ticket
· 100 targets over three courses: Waterfowl, Upland, and Bluffs courses
· 4 boxes of shells
· One entry in each of the challenges and games
· Keg beer over social hour and meal
· Pig Roast dinner
· Non-alcoholic beverages on the course
· Prizes will be awarded to top teams/participants
· Please note: safety glasses and earplugs are required on the course; they are not included in the price of admission.
· 11:00am: lunch is available for purchase at Trigger’s Bar and Restaurant
· 11:00am – 12:30pm: OPTIONAL Sporting Clays and Gun Safety 101, $20 for shells
· 1:00pm: 15 minutes safety summary and travel time to stations
· 1:30pm: Shotgun start for 100-target Sporting Clay Tournament
· 4:45pm: Social hour, silent auction
· 5:30pm: Pig Roast dinner, brief program and live auction
This will be a great day and way to support the fundraising efforts for St. Francis and St. Gertrude’s. Please contact me to confirm your level of involvement for this awesome new event, I can’t wait to connect!
For updated additional event information, check