1. Eligibility: The Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce Golden Ticket Giveaway Contest ('Contest') is open to individuals who purchase at least one (1) $25 gift card from a participating business. All participating gift card purchases must be made through this designated website portal to be eligible for the Contest. Participants must be at least 18 years of age. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Contest Period: Qualifying purchases will be accepted online starting on 12:01am on November 25 and ending at 11:59 pm on December 11, 2021.
3. How to Enter: The Contest may be entered by submitting a qualifying gift card purchase order form of $25 or more through this website (www.priorlakechamber.com). Each entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to the rules or specifications, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce. You must provide a valid U.S. mailing address for your entry to be considered. You may earn multiple entries by purchasing multiple $25 gift cards; each $25 gift card purchased through this promotion equals one entry into the Prior Lake Chamber Golden Ticket Gift Card Give Away. There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
4. Prizes: TWO winners of the Contest (the 'Winners') will each receive $250 in Chamber Bucks for participating businesses. The prizes will be awarded in Chamber Bucks so the Winner can choose where they spend their gift cards. The Chamber Bucks will be in increments of $25. Any and all prize-related expenses not outlined in the online prize description shall be the sole responsibility of theWinner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing using a third-party entity under the supervision of Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) days following selection 6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing using a third-party entity under the supervision of Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) days following selection of the Winners. Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for Winners' failure to receive notices due to incorrectly provided contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT the Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce's SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate). Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: The Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND Minnesota, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Contest are Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce
BUY GIFT CARDS