Prior Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Non Profit Organization
- Downtown Business
The Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce welcomes you. We are a nonprofit volunteer organization with the purpose of promoting the conditions necessary for a prosperous business atmosphere resulting in an enhanced community quality of life.
Through-out the course of a year the Chamber coordinates community events and activities, member relationship development and networking meetings and activities.
Some of our annual community activities include; Ice Golf, Ladies Night Out, Golf Tournament, Wheels-n-Heels, Lakefront Days, and Small Business Saturday.
Every year our members host a Senior Citizen Luncheon, give away two Dick Underferth Humanitarian Scholarships to local high school students, and Award a Business Person and Business of the year for their commitment to the community.
Our member benefits include listings in our Business Directory, Map, and other marketing materials produced by the chamber. The Chamber hosts monthly meetings many of which are active and engaging including progressive luncheons, category features, Skeet and Shoot contests, our Holiday Party where we raise the funds for the Dick Underferth Humanitarian Awards and our Member and Volunteer Appreciation picnic -current Board members are our chef's.
Whether your a local business, new resident, or someone thinking of relocating..stop by or give us a call. We are happy to help.
- Shop Local Shop Often - The Prior Lake Chamber is proud to endorse this campaign.
- The Prior Lake Chamber is made up of non profits, home based businesses and small and very large employee based business
- In 2015, the Prior Lake Chamber is proud to be featuring a new website and interactive database for our members.
- The Prior Lake Chamber has several events to market every type of business.
- The Prior Lake Chamber has been a proud member of the community since 1970.
Hot DealsDo you have a Hot Deal?Print Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Sandi FleckPresidentPhone: (952) 440-1000Fax: (952) 440-1611
Corner of Dakota Street and Hastings Avenue, Downtown Prior Lake 1 block east of Main Avenue/Dakota Street.