Vehicle Wrap & Wall Graphics Installation Technician
We are looking for a wrap technician with graphics production experience to help us to design, produce, and install graphics. Our company produces all kinds of graphics for vehicles large and small, both on-site and in our large installation facility. This technician will be an integral part of our team and be in a position for advancement as our young company continues to grow. The right person for this job will embrace the wide variety of creative projects we tackle here, and be up to solving daily design/production/installation challenges. To really shine at this job, you will need a steady hand and an attention to detail. We design, print, laminate, trim, and mount the graphics all in-house so you’ll need to multitask and work well as part of a team. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, and communicate well with our team when you see a better way to do something.
• Participate in morning production meetings and communicate the objectives for the day
• Apply wrap graphics to cars, trucks, semis, buses, ATVs, boats, and more!
• Apply spot graphics and cut vinyl applications to walls and vehicles
• Assist in graphics production and finishing tasks
• Check production output according to specifications
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Help to train new employees on wrap techniques
• Participate in ongoing wrap training
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Attend occasional trade shows and help us expand our business
• Proven experience installing/removing professional vehicle graphics
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated approach and a rock solid work ethic
• Problem-solving skills
• Experience installing/removing wall and window graphics a big plus
• Experience in using power tools and other shop equipment a plus
• Experience in graphics finishing including laminating and mounting prints is a big plus – training is available
• Core skills with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Wiz Graphics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
• Veteran-led organization
• LGBTQ+ friendly workplace