11/18/2021 | 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Various -- "Mini-Presentations"
We’ve all already increased pay and offered signing bonuses — now what?! Most businesses and organizations — of all sizes and types — are struggling to find, hire, and keep qualified workers, really at all levels within the enterprise. But the open positions are starting to take a real toll on results — on service levels, capacity to handle market demand, and overall morale of the team you DO have in place. Leaders need to explore new and innovative ways of navigating through today’s staffing shortage.
The Performance Excellence Network — in partnership with Greater Mankato Growth and the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence — is pleased to host an online webinar discussion on Thursday, November 18: “Innovative Solutions to Today’s Staffing Challenges.” The discussion will feature three or four leaders from different types of businesses, each sharing their insights, solutions, and tips for addressing the staffing shortage:
- Samantha Boeck, Director of Talent Engagement, ISG
- Matthew Burkett, CFO, Fun.com
- Danielle Grenelin, Employment Manager, MRCI
- Jessica Miller, Regional Workforce Strategy Consultant, CareerForce (MN Dept of Employment & Economic Development)
We will explore topics such as:
- creative ways to recruit,
- attract, hire talent
- internships, apprenticeships, and other partnerships that bring new pools of candidates through the door
- ways to build a culture that not only attracts new hires, but engages and keeps the talent you already have
- and many more!
As work environments continue to evolve, attracting, engaging, and retaining good employees may be our biggest future challenge.
This session is Thursday, November 18 from 8:15-9:15 CT (optional speed networking and mingling 8:00-8:15 — NOTE THE 15 MINUTE DIFFERENCE FROM NORMAL TIME!), using Zoom MEETING. Grab your coffee and breakfast, and join us for a rich discussion. Free for PEN/GMG members; $20 for non-members.