Join us in the kick-off event celebrating the Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce's 50th year!
Great networking opportunity, dinner, dessert dash and then awards for the Business Person of the Year and Business of the Year.
5- 6 pm Check in/networking
6 pm Dinner
7:15 pm Business of the Year and Business Person of the Year
The Dessert Dash involves each table combining their bids to claim one of the delicious desserts available at tonight?s event. The table with the largest bid ($$) gets first chance at dashing to the dessert table and selecting the dessert of their choice! To get your chance at the most delectable, scrumptious dessert, simply complete the dessert dash card on your table! Be careful though? you?ll need to bid high to be the first table called and be fast to get your favorite dessert because the next winning table number will be called quickly? thus, the DASH part of the Dessert Dash!
Dessert Dash Rules
1. Each table will have a ?Dessert Dash Bidders Card?
2. Please select one person from your table as the ?DESSERT DASHER?, this person will collect money/add the total. Once your table is called this person will dash to the dessert table to select the dessert for the table.
3. Each person at the table can decide how much they want to contribute. Place your bid amount with your NAME on the bidders card. Payment: Cash, Check, Venmo, MC/VISA. Payment must be received by the end of the evening.
4. Once everyone has placed their bid on the bidders card, the DESSERT DASHER will tally up bidding totals (confirming payments). There will be a volunteer coming around to each table to collect the envelopes before dinner is over.
5. The Dessert Dash will begin right after dinner is over.
6. The Chamber chair will announce the table with the highest bid amount to start and then call the next highest in approximately 5 seconds until all the tables that placed bids have been called.
7. The Dessert Dasher must be in a sitting position at your table when the table number is announced.
8. Once your table number is announced, your Dessert Dasher will run (the more animated, the better time the rest of us have watching!) to the dessert table and pick the dessert of their choice? hopefully your bid was high enough to get the dessert of your choice!
9. Carefully bring the dessert back to the table? and yes, you have to share!
10. HAVE FUN!! Bid High if you want the first pick of one of these delicious desserts?